Saturday 20 December 2008

Practice, practice, practice


On the the major benefits of running a very busy private practice is that I get to see literally hundreds of clients each year and I use PT in all my sessions. Quite often I may see six clients back to back, so thats six straight hours of working without a break! The PT tool kit and the Provocative Change Works tool kit allows me to work in a far more accelerated manner than when simply using other stand alone approaches.

In Feb 2009 I am running an AFPT approved PT Practice day in Leeds for those people interested in developing the PT skills. I set up the AFPT after seeing so many ludicrous claims by mostly NLPers claiming to "have studied Frank Farrelly's work" when they simply attended a singe weekend event! Details on this and other worldwide Provocative workshops can be found at www.nickemptraining.com and www.associationforprovocativetherapy.com

No comments: